Friday, November 21, 2008

5 happiest things...

Asked my hubby before bed today....what's ur TOP 5 things in life that can make u super happy?

On top of my head...my answers were:

1. Makan Indomie Goreng without any guilt,
2. Watching Little Mermaid and Cinderella again, singing along wit their cheesy songs.. heehee
3. Having "brutally honest deep talks"wit my girls over coffee @ starbucks, pandex, anywhere..
4. To get a card with heartfelt notes inside.... (i dont really care about the presents, really)
5. Watching monday nite football, or super funny DVDs wit Martin... Drillbit Taylor, Get smart won our funniest award this year.

Martin's were...
1. To be massaged (Hohoho)
2. To own and to drive expensive sports car,
3. To have a COOL gadget and TOY that nobody else owns..
4. (thinking of another expensive n difficult stuff to do)
5. (also still thinking)

Compared to his... mine was so..... cheap -.-" n effortless.
Got to think of a more expensive and valuable ones...
I guess I'm just easily entertained, and very very very low maintenance.
I bet he'll faint if my answers contained a Gucci bag and Louboutine shoes...

No comments: